A FREE recovery programme for your agrichemical, animal health and dairy hygiene drums 61 – 1000 litres in size
Step 1: Prepare your drums
Drums must be:
- Plastic or steel, 61 – 1000 litres
- Empty and triple rinsed
- Free from residue inside and out
- Label left on for identification
- Bung left in (please don’t puncture drum as it may be reconditioned)
Step 2: Book collection
You can book collection online or request a booking form on 0800 247 326.
What happens to my drums?
Drums will be:
- recycled to approved end use applications, or
- reconditioned for reuse by New Zealand based manufacturers / fillers, or
- supplied back to brand owners where demand exists.
- To register your interest in the Agrecovery Drums programme or purchase “Free Collection” stickers to place on your drums, email Duncan Scotland or freephone 0800 247 326.
To view Agrecovery Terms and Conditions click here.